Resort-Style Waterfront Property with Private Boat Dock.
Park your boat or hop on your paddle from your very own private dock! Enjoy the good life while vacationing year round at this sophisticated, bright and sunny custom home with a circular driveway on a quiet cul-de-sac in amazing, sought after San Rafael location.
This gorgeous property offers an easy, flowing floorplan and was recently transformed with a beautifully updated kitchen, stunning baths and gleaming new wide-plank wood flooring. Nothing left to do here but move right in and relax, entertain, and watch the boats and kayakers from your own deck. Rarely does a property like this come on the market!
- Dramatic Master bedroom upstairs with big water views, generous walk-in closet and slider to deck. There’s also a working sauna!
- Huge 2nd Master bedroom option on the main level with large walk-in closet
- Kitchen with new quartz counters, subway tile backsplash, high-end stainless steel appliances and stylish floating shelves
- Dining area overlooking the deck and patio with water views
- Gracious living room with gleaming wood flooring, built-ins and gas fireplace with natural stone surround that opens to a large entertaining deck
- Family room with wet-bar that opens to a charming brick patio
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with lush, tropical plantings complete with a palm tree
- One car garage with storage and laundry
- Some of the best weather in Marin County
- Easy commute to San Francisco and East Bay
- Close to yacht clubs, golf, China Camp, Andy’s Market, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, hiking and biking trails, parks, shopping, Terrapin Crossroads and downtown San Rafael